We are one of three agents appointed by the government to help provide Help to Buy schemes across England. We cover the Midlands and London.
What we do
Help to Buy is a government scheme (opens in a new window) providing a range of options designed to make it more affordable for you to buy a home.
As a Help to Buy agent, our role is to:
- help you understand the schemes
- assess whether you are eligible to take part
- do an initial assessment of affordability – to make sure you can comfortably cover any payments associated with your home purchase
- guide you through the home buying process through Help to Buy.
We have the authority to give you the go-ahead to purchase a home with help from:
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan
- Help to Buy: Shared Ownership
- Home Ownership for People with Long-Term Disabilities (HOLD)
- Older Peoples Shared Ownership (OPSO)
- Rent to Buy
The geographical areas we cover
As a Help to Buy agent for the Midlands and London we cover:
- West Midlands
- Greater London
The two other Help to Buy agents are based in the north of England (opens in new window) and south of England (opens in new window)
How to contact us
Our office opening hours are Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
Telephone number: 03333 214 044
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help to Buy Midlands and London
Feedback and complaints
We aim to provide you with a first-class service.
If you are unhappy with a service we provide, we want to know so that we can put things right and avoid it happening again. Please see our complaints page to find out about our commitment to managing any concerns you have.
If you are happy with the service we provide, we want to know so we can continue to do things well.